Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HELLO.
hahas.
I want to vent out my anger!
ROAR! lols.
Yesterday , something happened , which i damn damn feel like slapping that person!
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!
I WANT TO SLAP HER! [ but i cannot ): ]
the very honoured person whom i want to slap SOOOO much ,
is the auntie selling wallet. not xionghua auntie , but another auntie taking over cos
XH auntie on MC / leave / holiday etc.
she damndamndamndamndamn JI PUO (kpo)
STORY(1):
I served a customer, they decided to buy the safe.
i wrote the invoice,
so i have to put one of the invoice copy into the "cash machine"
(wadever it is called.)
everytime there's uncle heng and hsiaowei to help me to put it in.
cos i don't know how to use it .
When i ask Lingling to help me ,
the Wallet-disgusting-Jipuo-auntie said,
"Go learn ah,if lingling not here who want help u huh"
Say until like so sarcastic la.
asshole la .
HEYHEY ,
LOOK , firstly ,You're not the one helping me ,
secondly, who ask u to be SO kpo.
thirdly , if i know i wouldn't need help and who ask u to reprimand me?!
fourthly, if uncle they all want me to learn,
they would have not help me and want me to learn all over .
Fifth, SHUDUP CAN U?! i dont want learn leh. cannot is it?
AND.
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, DISGUSTING-KPO-AUNTIE.
.
STORY(2):
This happened before the story1.
I was playing a small "magic" trick with hsiaowei.
then hsiaowei managed to figure out ,
so she went over to the Disgusting-kpo-auntie side ,
ask me to demo, trying to see whether that Damn auntie know anot.
AND AFTER I FINISH DOING ,
SHE REALISE SHE CANNOT DO IT ,
SO, GUESS WHAT DIGUSTING THING SHE SAID.
(I realise i dislike her so much that everything she said is DISGUSTING.)
She said"aiya , very tired, dont want to think la"
PLEASE LOR. Cannot say cannot , dont so digusting la.
.
End of my description for that not very nice auntie .HAHAS.

No comments: