Saturday, March 21, 2009

Laptop goes under the sea.

OLD LAPTOP : GONE CASE.
hahas.
forgot to close the window when i'm out,
rain water "drowned" my old laptop.
-.-
now i've got my new laptop, APPLE (:
dont really know how to use this thing,
cannot send in photos = unable to update photos ):
will update once i know how to. hahas.
.
Monday : went back to JVS to collect testimonial.
then went have sushi with wanxin,jingyi and susie.
damn damn full.
will post the photo of sad susie trying to stuff in all the sushi(s).
hahas.
Tuesday:Went out with Tianzhu.
eat eat and EAT.lols.
Wednesday: got to Sengkang with my aunt.
she went dye her hair ,
i go straighten my hair.
Thursday : went NUH .
then came back in the afternoon, met up with
SHERYL & MIANWOON.
hahas. Had lots of fun and laughters.
My bestest juniors (:
got lots of photo to post...
Friday : went out with mummy.

No comments: