Saturday, July 18, 2009

goodbye, i love you.

i'll hate to leave you,
how i wish you can be with us like the past,
but since it'd happened,
i wish you can leave happily with no more worries,
i will be a good girl ,
i will remember everything you once told me,
taught me,
and love me.

Everything happened too fast.
looking back,
i remember those happy memories,
when you took care of me,
when you brought me around,
when you feed me,
when you watch me grow,
when you love me.

I remember i was telling you to be strong,
although you are not opening your eyes,
in deep dreams and memories,
bu i know you can hear me.
You say you will ,
i know you are strong,
you are always strong,
i believe you can make it.
i really do.
I didn't got to see you for the one last time,
but i cherish the times with you,
you will always live in my heart.

无论你在哪里,
希望你可以看着我,
我会永远记得你所说的一切,
我会努力做你心目中的乖孙女。
只希望你在另一个世界会开心,
会过得快乐。
我爱你。

No comments: