Saturday, December 12, 2009

All the numbers and words

(yawns*)

went home rather late yesterday although we ended school early.
i was doing my newsletter report with my groupmates,
had MAC for dinner. WOH.
that report took us hours! and finally after we completed the report,
I've still got to stay in school to do the data base entry.
My 乌龟 speed typing and those numbers and alphabets make me go crazy.
went home around 10+ ?
AHH.

Then something funny happened.
Yongjian and i went separate ways on the way home,
he took the bus at the backdoor (Shell side) , and i took the bus at the main busstop infront.
75 came, i went up and took the bus to the Shell busstop,
and when i reached, i thought yongjian was already on his way home(on bus), but in the end
i saw someone walking from far, with a quite-tired-after-walking-so-far face.
I KEPT LAUGHING. I don't know why.
yongjian saw me kept laughing at him, but he don't understand why,
so he looked very very scared (ohme! his scared facial expression)
then he said : eh 你冷静一下。你这个样子我会怕。
HAHAHAHAS!
IMAGINE* With the scared scared face! hahahas!
he thought i went crazy after doing all the data entry,
or maybe he thought that i was too stress, then my brain go hye-wire.
LOLS.

Rest assure, I'm still Okay. hehes!

No comments: