Friday, January 8, 2010

Countdown to 2010

Took all these from People Like Us Cafe fb. Countdown to 2010 photos.

Was affected by lots of things,
resulting in pretty lousy mood.
I cannot even sort out the things that are troubling me, in my head.
Things are overloading me.
Tried telling mself to chill,
but how easy can it be?
But i'm glad that i found a place that really makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart.
That's the tennis court.
OMG. i started loving that place.
Marking the attendance gave me the biggest reason to stay in the court,
looking at people playing tennis;
laughing at coach's little jokes;
hitting the greenie tennis balls really hard when i'm feeling angry;
swinging from one end to the other when i feel like.

Fiona! Thankyou for the souvenir.
Hope you weren't affected by my lousylousy mood just now while both of us was in the conference room.
cos i wasn't in the mood to talk much just now.


Sometimes some people just don't know how irritating they can get.

No comments: