Saturday, September 18, 2010

these few days.

my lunch few days back! I cook them myself, took me only 5 mins?!
Instant lunch :p

TCP polytechnic forum tee.
The shirts pretty small, i think i chose too small size the other time i fill in the form.
lols.
Thursday:
met up with ruisong early in the morning, went ryan's house,
cos ruisong wants to re-string his racket.

then accompanied jingyi to raffles for an interview.



the earring i got for her from korea! (heart shape)
ahh, huiling's earring is still with me, lousy memory, always forget to bring it out
whenever i meet her ):
under the hot bright sun, almost took the picture with our eyes close.
hahas.
hotpot culture for lunch.
woah, felt so bloated after the meal.
wouldn't dare to eat too much again before training. hahas, wasn't able to run after that.
to help me to digest my heavy lunch,
we went walk around arcade to see if there's any games then requires lots of
movement and energy. hahas.
I suggested playing para-para, since there was not much people around!
I stage clear everything! weehee!
(B7T5 is me! First in place!)
But i think i'm dancing like a duck or something, couldn't really coordinate,
jingyi was laughing at me all the way -.-
yesterday:
rainy day.
initially wanted to play tennis around 10 am, but it was raining too heavily,
so wenjie, weihong and i went to the gym instead.
we left gym around 2 plus,
then after spending some time drying the courts, it started drizzling AGAIN.
in the end we still manage to hit some balls for 2 hrs or so (:
subway meal as usual!

then i went west mall to meet mummy and lil. brother.
was attracted by the durian mooncake at lvl 1, heh.
So mummy bought 4 durian and one lotus flavor, awesome!

No comments: