Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back then, when you called me Wala.

I hope 2010 committee didn't let you down.
That was during my birthday. I'll never forget the tasty pie you got for me.
"Wala Wala" was how you called me whenever you sees me.

You kept our tennis passion going.

Always joking around with everyone.

Dedicating to our club, and never asked for something.



No words can describe how thankful I am to have had you as my coach.
It hurts to see you lying in there,
with those beautiful memories flashing back.
I'll miss the times you call me Wala,
I'll miss the times you'd say "Okay, see you!" before you leave the courts.
I'll miss the times you tried to head-count over and over again.
and I'll never forget how you move your backside to dodge our balls.
You're the cutest coach I'll ever see.
Always be living in our heart, Coach Dudley Anthony Stewart.

No comments: