Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A feast for three!

 Went Suntec IT fair on Saturday to hunt for my new handphone.
good-bye to my Nokia E5, after it met Xue-er-you's toilet bowl.
haha.
and I got met Simwanxin coincidentally at the fair!
wanxin working @ suntec IT fair!

I got Samsung Galaxy Note!
It's the pink one, pretty! haha.

Then had lunch @ Suntec with papa and mummy.
Tried Muthu's Curry, definitely dad's favorite.

Seriously, Indian cuisine's awesome, I LOVE THEIR SPICES! 
 


green salad, obviously, ordered by ME! hahaha.

award-winning curry fish head.

chef's recommendation. I LIKE THIS!

Cheese naan!

mutton.
So after the satisfying feast,
we went shop around for awhile, and guess what?
I ACTUALLY LEFT MY BROTHER'S SPARE-IPHONE @ Suntec Watsons.
Bagus right.
luckily aunt called me and found out I left it there,
but by the time we knew, we were already along some express-way near IMM.
went back all the way for it, seriously a waste of time and petrol.
But how muddle-headed can I be. *faints. ):

No comments: