Saturday, September 8, 2012

All the way for LUNCH!

life is still revolving about books, notes and walnuts.
(walnuts to supplement my lousy-brain.)

so, the only time for my to relax,
i guess will be during my CCA (makes me nervous too lol!) and the weekends!
so yay! it's friday (ytd)!


SO,
my family and I went all the way to Changi Airport for lunch today!
Thai food @ Central Thai.



i didn't take many pictures for the food part, 
but we had tomyum fish soup, green and red curry, mango/papaya salad, pineapple fried rice etc.
hmmm, the taste wise,
don't taste very authentic to me. haha. most of the dish taste more like chinese food.

everyone so tired!
sum-pad jiejie. lol.

his weakness: the side-burn. haha!!
what is not seen, i was actually twisting his finge! lol.
i guess that is the only way i can win him if we are in a fight. 
he's growing to strong, or am i too weak? ):


Saturday is ending soon, Monday's on its way.

No comments: