Saturday, October 27, 2012

my first class-tutoring experience; primary two class.
no idea why the picture looks so-edited, got this blur-effect-feel.
ANYWAY,
yesterday was my last day in Xue-er-you. 
Definitely a great teaching experience, especially times with my Primary2 students!
I watch them grow bit by bit, some with improvements,
which gave me great motivation.
(:

A greater sense of fulfillment was felt yesterday,
and I guess I will never forget what the kids said to me.
One asked if I am still teaching them in the coming P3 semester,
I told them I'm not, and this student said:
老师我要你再教我们...
then我们再回到Primary2,所以你还会教我们...
要不然你从P2 到 P6 一直教我们啦...
It's really cute to hear these P2 kids 你一句我一句,
with big hand gestures, trying to be heard.

Though the time I spent with them wasn't very long,
still, I hope I did managed to make a difference in them!

No comments: