Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TCP Current Affairs Workshop

This workshop is from tuesday to friday.
i've already attended 2 sessions,
got to know more new things that i haven't thought of or not heard of before.

Just now i was on the bus,
with my lovely subway teriyaki chicken wrap.
Initially i wanted to eat it at home,
but i'm too hungry to wait. hahas.
I ate on the bus,
and everyone's like looking like me as if i was doing something so strange.
Can't i eat?! lols, you guys don't want to see someone faint on bus right? hahas.
Or are they too hungry like me, so the 望梅止渴? hahas.
but whatever it is, i don't really care, i continue to enjoy my wrap! NICE.
heh.

Yah,
and i saw this super smiley guy from the camp,
and got to notice his very wide and sunny smile during the workshop.hahas.
Nice smile!
(his smile 很有感染力.lol :D! )

No comments: