Sunday, October 18, 2009

17th birthday was over when clock strikes 12


I'm officially now SEVENTEEN. HEH.
Can feel that i'm abittttt more mature! hahas.
I spent my lovely birthday with Mummy,Aunt,Jiejie and Didi !
Early birthday celebration for my aunt too (:
Went Jurong Point to have dinner together!

Jiejie and I.
us!
Was in the fitting room trying out some clothes,
then suddenly started taking photos together. hahas.

I don't know what was the shop name, but they sell nice Japanese food (:
Ramen not bad, Xiaoling can go try.
hahas, zhixian, next time bring you there ah!

Reney and Emma!



dinner!

Mummy and Aunt (:
Mummy & US!


WEEEE & AUNT!
Random.
Blueberry Cheesecake@ Bakerzin. NICE!

Make a wish and blow the candles (:






btw people, new identity! I'm DAPHNE! hahas.
sooooo happy (:

Still not recovered from the high-ness in camp.LOLS.
i want camp
i want camp
i want camp
with shaolin Ahmeng!

No comments: