Friday, October 2, 2009

my first skating experience.

Last night went look for Jiejie @ kokkokmeh (our childhood playground!).
she was practicing her skates at the void deck.
she taught me skates! hahas.
*Like finally after so many requests.
I fell down twice!
the first fall was damn damn painful.
i was skating slowly towards the wall when i lost my balance and fall right into my face.
Jiejie was laughing like siao -.-
i look like i've fell asleep on the floor.
趴在地上,姿势超丑的!
my knees and elbows landed onto the floor with a loud knock, seriously very painful ):
then i continue practicing,
with my noisy sister singing high pitch songs .
i don't know why i cannot balance myself when i hear her singing
(i told her, but she continue singing.lols)

the second fall was on the way back home.
i fell backwards, sitting down. Surprisingly, my butt doesn't hurt at all ! heh!
Then we passed by this house, with fierce dog inside,
and that dog was still barking softly when we went pass their house -.-
i'm like damn gan chiong, move my legs as fast as possible,
cos my sister was like saying :
eh faster faster! they opening the door (to let the dogs out).

Over all the little humps on the road as well as down the little slope was really scary.
jiejie damn funny, she went hugging me from behind, carrying me down the slope.
we kept laughing lo.
我真的是丑态百出!


SEE?! She took the 100PLUS bottle and use it as her mike -.-
she's still singing when i'm concentrating on balancing and moving. lols.
Blue-black on my knees after the GREAT FALL. hahas.

Just now went bukit batok central get some grocceries,
and i met Kaiting and Yihan!
hahas.
don't know why, just felt happy to see them(:
有一种没有办法用言语形容的轻松和快乐的感觉,
她们和以前一样,还是笑嘻嘻的,
我想从以前到现在:
简单就是美。

there's a special trend in my life;
the smaller i met, the happier i get.

No comments: