Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Confession.

I did 2 stupid things today.
I'm sorry to all the 'victims' :p

First stupid thing I've done just now.
SORRY 老爷 SOOCHENG!

Cos soo cheng lost her handphone just now,
somewhere, somehow, and it couldn't be found.
(cheer up lao-ye!)
then they were using Mingxia's handphone to text to soocheng's ,
hopefully someone who found it would call Mingxia.
Yongjian started typing something,
which ended off with:
"if you don't return it to me I will call the police".
Obviously, someone who sees this would be too pissed off to return it back?
hahas.
So i took the phone from yongjian,
trying to figure out how to find the very high tech touch-screen keypad.
GUESS WHAT,
I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED SEND -.-
How clumsy can I be?

After that was a lecture.
I was playing with Huijun's mechanical pencil,
and I don't know how, I manage to break the clip part of her pencil.
:p
I'm guilty, SORRY HUIJUN!

No comments: