Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slacking ttm.

If smacking me can make me work harder,
someone please smack me!
the problem is,
I'm getting lazier and lazier, nothing's gonna save me from my laziness ):
Despite having so much revision and work left undone,
I still have the time to slack around at home.
My rest intervals in between studies are torturous time for my brother,
cos I was so retarded that I went to sing him 两只老虎,
with some actions.
He wasn't even bothered with me cos he was busy playing psp ):
I got so bored after singing many many times that I started doing something stupid :p
I started plucking his leg hairs! lols.
He was screaming and playing at the same time,
and i demanded him to sing along with me with the actions i invented,
but he was still not bothered with me ):
then i went to get the cosmetics thingy, use for plucking eyebrows
and using it on him :p
He was shouting aww aww so loudly then my Mum came to his rescue,
damn funny. hahas.

Is blogging now consider slacking too?
I guess it is ):

No comments: