Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lasik surgery.


I went for Lasik surgery last Saturday.
I wasn't feeling scared initially until I was waiting for my turn, sitting outside
the operation theater. :z
the scariest part was the pressure on eyeball part.
I wanted to scream but I'm scared that I might scare the doc.
LOL.
So yes, I can see without my specs and contact lens now!
Needa take care of my eyes these few weeks,
so got to refrain myself from straining my eyes too much.

So, if you guys happen to see me on the streets,
with sunglasses on, even in the MRT, don't think that I'm some
gun-doo person please!
HAHA.
I still feel a bit weird wearing a sunglasses everywhere I go. :p
Not very used to it I guess.

Chose Paragon Lasik Surgery Clinic. (:
Mummy was fainting from hunger, waiting for all my eye tests. LOL.
I'm sure oil isn't that expensive for them,
cos this toast is super super oily,
and I can squeeze oil from any one piece of the toast.




Mummy kept saying that I looked like an alien putting on this two plastics on face.
-.-
And I think I look like one,
cos everyone's got that 'who's-this-weird-alien' look on their face when they walk past me.
LOL.

No comments: