Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gallery Hotel, ZENDEN

National Day buffet at Gallery Hotel, ZENDEN.
I went with one fun group of friends,
YES, my awesome awesome tennis peeps! (:
i love those colourful chairs. (:


many many sweet treats!
sinful sinful day.
I ate one big piece of chocolate cake,
and cheesecake,
and green-tea pudding,
and and and (too many to name)! :p
they're simply irresistible.
and i had a lot of meat too.

WE LOVE SINGAPORE. (:



where's karmen looking at?!
looking at wenjie in doubt.
to your left,
then to the right,
here comes the brake! lol.
if you could tell,
we're actually imitating people going down the roller coaster. HAHA!
lovely Zoe!








piggy back!
karmen, me and zoe!
wenjie and tiongkiat!

I HAD FUN TODAY! (:
never fail to feel so good hanging out with them!

No comments: