Saturday, September 24, 2011

Painful day before the meet-up with LS.

Thursday:
 SMURFS!
Went to watch The Smurfs with my aunt and cousins.
Quite a nice and interesting show. 
They are smurf-ing cuteeeee! :p

Yesterday:
Painful painful morning. ):
I went running at the usual route,
TRIPPED AND FELL. Bagus.
With my super duper slow reflexes, I ended up falling onto the back of my right palm,
AND MY HEAD. Bagus max.
I knocked my forehead, nose, teeth and chin.
Initially I thought I'm fine, so I stood up and walked home slowly.
But something really freaks me out.
Suddenly everything seems very bright to me,
to an extend that I cannot really see anything. 
Seriously, at that moment, I thought I'll be blind, and then's when I panicked.
When I reached home, I shook my sister up, 
she saw me crying then started to panic like me.
But I'm glad I had her at home, then she quickly called Paragon Lasik and mummy.
while waiting, I tried to close and open my eyes over and over again,
but I still can't see anything, I REALLY THOUGHT I'LL GO BLIND.
FREAKING SCARED. ):
after 5 mins of rest on the sofa, I'm able to see things better!
then jiejie brought me down to near-by clinic, mummy rushed home from work too. :p

(:
So now, I'm left with scratches on my forehead, nose, chin and hand,
plus super big blue-black on my knee and chin.

I still turned up for the meet-up yesterday!
LOL.

A meet-up with Laughing-Stock at Clementi Mall Seoul Garden. :p





Sim Wanxin.
Susie Ho.

Poh Jingyi.
this is the scratch and blue-black on my chin. PAIN ttm.

advance birthday present from Wanxin. (:

No comments: