Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trip to Universal Studio Singapore!


I am always looking forward to visiting USS!
In fact before I went to Wu-han, I wanted to visit USS, but didn't have the chance.
So was waiting for today!
Went with my ex-president, Joshuahosu-an. (:
we have long planned about this trip,
so he took leave today and luckily the weather's awesome awesome today. :p

Initially I thought it was going to rain in the early afternoon at Habourfront,
but weehee! Today's super super sunny, the sun's smiling. (:

Ohyes, Thank you soup, for this birthday treat. 
I really do feel surprised and touched about it,
like counting 33 days more,
and I guess, really like what you say, we might only get to meet up next year? ):
unless we all go back to school for tennis yes!

So, I want to talk more about Joshua.
Not only he's a nice ex-president, always teaching me many many tennis skills,
he's also a 好姐妹 to me. haha! (i don't want to be a guy)
I can talk to him about my problems,
and we share about who we admires at times, lol. So yeeap!
It's really nice to have a friend like him. (:

Universal Studio, Here I come! :p
we look especially tiny infront of this gigantic door.
hunting for joshua?! HAHA!
Standard pose.







I ate one big burger and fries, how sinful!

that's why i'm saying he's a 姐妹~










Hi, say cheese! (with flash*)






here's the turkey leg!

CANNOT BELIEVE I TOOK THE RED ONE TWICE!












really too obsessed with pushing things.










gu-niang max.












No comments: