Friday, October 7, 2011

Mummy's 40th birthday!

She's the star cum cook. :p


No doubt, prepared by lovely mummy! (though it's a bit instant kinda food)



So Korean-y! i still love her cooking best.
and how cute, she bought 2 cups of Gong-cha home for us. HAHA!

Her Fav, Tiramisu Cake, but I've got to say, it doesn't taste like one. ):

posing a picture for jiejie. haha.
 





loves!




2 sweet kisses for her! aha!





So i say, 当妈咪的还真辛苦,
虽然是她的生日,但是她还是亲自煮东西给我们吃,
吃完之后还坚持自己洗碗盘。
我们家妈咪实在是太 cute 了~哈哈。

I was really afraid that I couldn't finish my report and rush home to celebrate for her that day.
seriously, my brain and writing skills really 有待加强. ):
Please, I want a faster, cleverer brain~
I finished around 7 plus and took a taxi back.
Couldn't care how far my house is from workplace, 
I just don't want to miss celebrating with her!
Mummy's still like: "Woah, 这么快啊。你不是才说你刚刚离开公司吗?"
So yeah, I'm like, Ooo-eee-Ooo away, trying to avoid her question! HAHAHA.
She'll certainly nag at me if she finds out I 屁股痒 go waste money cab home. 
LOL. :p

No comments: