Monday, December 22, 2008

My first job: WATTS IN.

PHOTOS with my new friends met during my first job. lols
WEEEE!


everyone's laughing , not ready for the shot. hahas.
AYU&I

To Sweelian&Dexter : These photos are original ones (Not edited)
Can grab them ((:






HEYHEY. IM BACK . hahas.
Now's 12.14am
Just return from work.
Today's last day of work in WATTS IN atrium.
Really will miss all of them ):
I knew alot nice&pretty people there !
HEHS (:
JANET!
CAS!
SWEELIAN!
AYU!
ADELINE!
DEXTER!
KHAIRUL!
Janet is our supervisor, she's nice !
Cas is veryveryvery cheerful ! She loves to LAUGH! (:
Sweelian is a veryveryvery helpful&sweet girl !
Ayu & Adeline are the hyper hyper ones (:
Dexter , the CPR boy ; he's nice too !
Khairul , -.- "Shudup la" boy.

They last day of work is really tiring .
gotta clear up and pack things up.
OHOH.
Janet,Cas,Sweelian,Dexter,Khairul and I went MAC just now (:
Cas kept teasing Dexter .
FUNNY.
hahahas. Sissy boy , lols.
Cas says :
DEXTER + ESTER(future wife)= Hamster &Monster.
LOLS! FUNNY RIGHT?! HAHAHAS.
Alot of things to say about my first job experience.
Too much to be mentioned but these beautiful memories will be safeguarded in my heart forever!But i really want thanks Janet,Cas,Sweelian,Ayu,Adeline,Dexter,Khairul for the sweet memories! THANKYOU! (:
must go WATTS IN SHOP ! Not only the things there are nice ,
most importantly , the people there are really really really NICE.
That will be the best reason for you people to shop there , HAHAHAS!


SWEET MEMORIES OF MY FIRST JOB IN WATTS IN ATRIUM SHALL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!!!!

No comments: