Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nothing more but a new bag.

Went JE just now .
I just knew that JE entertainment close down -.-
But never mind , cos i just want to go to th library with my lil brother.
Go teach him studystudy.
(:
But unfortunately ,
3 hrs later,
my dad called and ask us to go home
for some reason .
-.- -.- -.-
lols.
My new bag!

today i'm suppose to report for work @ PepperLunch.But i dint go (i did call up and tell them i dont want to work alr). i realise something , there's something wrong with the time&date reported on my blog,today is 9th dec . (random) I told jiejie about something , i'm glad that she supported me.She thinks there's something wrong with the other party .lols. at least i know what she say will be truthful enough to believe,cos she's my sister! hahahahahas XD TYTY.the other party got stupid&childish&disgusting thinking! hahahahas (That's what i say la).

No comments: