Friday, December 5, 2008

New colour for my room!

Yay.
My room gotta new color.
It was purple in colour initially .
now ,
a very very very light yellow.
My sis&me wanted a fresh bright yellow ,
but somehow th paint was chosen wrongly.
Sad.
But still okay lars.
hahas.
Spent two days painting & fixing new cupboards,wardrobes.
Today's th 3rd day ,
still haven't complete everything.
House is still in total mess.
LOLS.
Feeling low this few days .
Dont know if i'm being too paranoid.
Very annoyed.
maybe it's like what Jingyi said.
I too free alr, have alot of time to think those things.
AHHHH.
WHATEVER LA.
I will continue to stay positive!
& do th things i think is right .
Hackcare la . whatever what people wants to say ,
I DONT CARE. hahas.
AM I VERY POSITIVE NOW??
lols.
.
..
...
Really have no idea how to use facebook.
i know i'm sua ku okay.
I intend to send a huggg to peilin ,
but i end up sending to lots of people.
-.-
i think i'm better than you;
You're just a APS (:

No comments: