Friday, May 15, 2009

Social Psychology & Communication.



My Groupmates (Social Psychology & Communication)

i realise we very often wear the same kind of shirt to school without saying before-hand.
hahas.

Tons and tons of homework to finish ,
WOOOO.
2 Upcoming projects.
have to finish them .
This coming saturday ,we having a event in school.
I'm urshering! lols.
Yesterday went for tennis training.
i dint know we have to run ,
before the training i went eat muahchee.
very nice.lols. but very full.
hahas.
then when the coach ask us to run , i was like ...
my stomach so heavy siol ,
filled wth muahchee , hahas , feel like vomiting out.
lols.
But training was quite fun (:
I have more photos taken with my classmates.
will update them soooooon ,when i have the time.Lols.
now's busy with HOMEWORKS ! ohno.

No comments: