Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pig trotters

Sprained my leg ):
Dont know how to describe the part i sprained.
very very very painful.
It started hurting few days back but i ignored it ,
thought it will 'auto' heal by itself ,
BUT IT DIDN'T! Got worst.
Swollen , Painful .
Papa drive me to shop to check what happened
(those shop who helps ppl to massage legs)
When i got in , the person see then "zot zot zot swollen already ah"
THE STARTING PART OF THE 'FUN TREATMENT'.
They brought me a pail of VERY HOT (I seriously think is boiling water but of cos it's not)
Reflex action , immediately after i put my legs in i pull them back.LOLS.
Nvm , followed by the very hot water is 'massage' part.
It's like sooooooooooooooooo painful even when u touch it ,
but the uncle used FORCE TO PRESS IT.
my tears auto flow out sia. cannot control.
papa hold my hands , Sweaty and cold palms .
Then the painful experience lasted for 15-20mins.
then they brought in a HOT TOWEL , 还在冒烟的热毛巾to wrap my leg.
WOHHHH. No words can explain the pain my legs went through.
The uncle ask me not to walk too much for 48hrs i think.
Papa ask me not to go tennis this thursday ): !

No comments: