Monday, April 12, 2010

I'M BACK!

HEYHEY,
I'm back from Korea.

Korea trip's AWESOMEEEEE.
I was telling my mum, how i wish i could stay there longer.
Coming back to Singapore is like coming back into reality, LOL.
Mummy was irritated by my :“uhh, 我不想回新加坡!”
I kept repeating, until we reached Incheon, I felt like crying. HAHA.

7 days in Korea was so so so relaxing,
and of course, eye-opening for me.
樱花好漂亮哦,真的。
如果不是自己亲眼看到那么漂亮的景色,
我还真的没有办法从别人的口中相信樱花有多么多么的吸引人。
I was like, "Wah wah wah" when i saw 樱花 after 樱花.
Hahas.

Actually I wasn't really excited about the trip (Initially before i went),
cos i thought it'll be quite boring with a tour guide in front,
talking about things i don't understand. haha.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT,
I felt that we've met the right tour guide.
He's fun, he's entertaining, he's cute.
That makes the trip so interesting and fun for me.

Our Tour guide 小曲, photographer Kingkong,
i miss them ):

More pictures to come (:
Got to arrange them later.

No comments: