Thursday, April 29, 2010

TENNIS CLUB COMMITTEE.

TENNIS COMMITTEE MEMBERS!
I haven't post this before on my blog.

I think I haven't been blogging these few days.

TENNIS:
Freshies are coming in!
Yeah, I got to know some cute freshmen/freshwomen. LOLS!

This photos is really amusing.
I was staring into this picture for few seconds,
when i realise the female dancer's face was changed!
damn funny. hahas.
Few days back, 阿牛 came to our school to promote for his new movie:
初恋红豆冰 (:
His sang a bit, and his voice was niceeeee.
Our Radio Production's lecturer,
she's also the emcee of the promotion.
阿牛的演讲还蛮幽默有趣的。
This was taken during the holidays, quite some time ago.
We were back in school to prepare for the CCA Fiesta.
Wanqi was trying to pull some leg hair out from Joshua's leg with a tape!
hahahas.
Freaked Joshua out. LOL!

yes, don't doubt, this short legs belongs to our president. OPPPPPPS!

No comments: