Friday, April 16, 2010

SHOOO PIMPLES.

SHOOO PIMPLES! lol.
I'm so disturbed by the pimples popping out on my face.
Ahyee helped me 'squeeze' the pimples on my nose,
now I'm left with 3 'blood-clots' on my nose!
Please please, recover soon!

Wednesday:
I met up with Susie and Wanxin, passed them presents,
then went Jurongpoint had dinner with Susie.
GOSH. I can burn so many calories when I'm with Susie.
LOL.
To Susie: "我真的好累,我想我们不能在继续这样下去了。"
HAHAHA! Sounds like those drama shows line, right?
We were so tired that we started blabbering out nonsense.

Thurday:
Woke up early in the morning for the preparation for Tennis club CCA fiesta.
I thought of bringing everything i need for training to school so i don't have to go back
home again to get them,
but I end up bringing 2 tee-shirt, 1 towel,
WITHOUT MY FBT. lols.
After the meeting, we went back without going for training.
HAHA.

Okay. School-reopen-countdown : 2 days.


No comments: