Sunday, May 16, 2010

WELCOME PARTY 2010


(SMILE)
Friday:
Went to the National Library around 6 plus after playing tennis with
Desmond and Ruisong at Cdans.
After traveling for like 45 mins to the National Lib,
I ended up staying at the Basement level to hunt for some books -.-
And the best part is,
I found nothing there.

Then I went walking around Bugis and iluma,
waiting for Weijie, Yuchuan and Zhixing.
Weijie drove us to the Helix. Woah,
but by the time we reached there, the lights were off ):
We were left with some unromantic lamppost over there. HAHA.
Reached home around 2 am,
WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AT 5.15AM.
Sleeeeeeepy.


(Saturday)
Yesterday was the Welcome Party for the Year One Freshmen.

After the party,
Huijun, Mingxia, Nicole, Shiaotze, Yongjian, Huiming, Alvin and I
went to Bugis!
Yongjian went to look for a present for his girlfriend,
and I went around looking present for my lil. cousin.
Hahas,
after walking round and round and round,
I finally got her a flora dress (:

My PR! Jueying!
Weewee!
Sabrina!
Emcee for the day, Jun quan!



Bugis street.
look, how huijun's so fascinated by the uncle and the ice-cream!
hahas.


No comments: