Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When threesome were all young.

(Threesome!)
Last Sunday I went to my 婆婆's house to have dinner.
Aunt was busy arranging the photos we took in Korea into a huge photo album.
She was telling me that the scenery this time was much better compared to
the last time she went there. hahas.

So I went digging out photo albums in the wardrobe, and I found lots
of photos taken when I'm young!
I realise i look like those baddies in the drama shows. HAHA.

My lil. brother! He look damn cute when he's a lil. boy. lols.

Yes, this ME.
On the Left: My lil. aunt.
On the right: With the evil smile, is me. HAHA.
I look like I'm doing something evil rightttttt.
Maybe I'm trying to use my right hand to pinch my lil. aunt's backside. WHO KNOWS. lol.
I look damn auntie.
seeeeeee. Lil. brother's so cute!


HAHAHA. There's more, but I just took some out.

Yesterday:
Went back to school, booked a room in the library from 9am to 1pm.
After 11am, i forgot to go out print my booking slip,
then this guy came knocking on the door, smiling.
I'm like: Who are you, I booked this room!
Then i realise my booking was canceled cos I didn't print the slip out.
SO TROUBLESOME LA.

After that I went JP, met up Weijie for Dinner at NEWYORK NEWYORK.
AND I ATE A LOT FOR DINNER.
AHHHH. nvm nvm.

No comments: