Sunday, August 8, 2010

3 DAYS OF TOTAL FUN!

Friday, Saturday, Sunday = FUN DAY! (:

Friday was the last day of school , after class we went to Convention Centre.
There were some booths there, games and food.
Most importantly, there's POPCORN! HAHAHA.
(Showing their 'tattoos'. haha!)



see Mingxia? She's sprying her hair! hahaha!

havoc hairstyle (:
Street magic.
A wish for Nicole.
Before.
After.


Comic portrait (:




The great artist!

Went out with tennis peeps after the booth thing.
THAI EXPRESS for dinner (:

Tennis Committee (without Wanqi, with Desmond)
Ilovethem!

Weijie drove us to his house.
We were playing card games in his room.

See the chocolates? they were tempting Joshua!
AGAIN?! HAHA! Weijie and Joshua!



Zoey and I (:

I've finally overcome my phobia!
HAHAHA!

After card game was WII. I played with Rex and Tobi (Weijie's dog)!
Initially I was so afraid to go near them,
but after some time, I find them quite friendly and cute yeah~

I'M MISSING TOBI AND REX!


Tobi.
Rex.
Romantic~ hahaha!

Saturday, met up with Jingyi and Susie, sadly Wanxin can't join us ):
TOP ONE! Sing sing sing.



















Stayed over at Jingyi's house last night (:
Chatted a lot!
We slept at 4 and woke up at 2 plus~ Woah.

Jingyi's cooking our breakfast + lunch.
korean 辣炒年糕







情人 Soocheng bought me this pair of earrings (:
Thanks love!

No comments: