Thursday, August 26, 2010

Early in the morning.

This morning mummy was so blur that she called little brother to wake up one hour earlier than she usually does. Hahahas. She sets her alarm clock and 5.40am every morning but only calls my brother to wake up aroun 6.15am or so, cos he only have to reach school around 7am.

But blur mummy, today I suppose she only selectively see the mintues (so she saw .40am), by knowing that it was just 5.40am. She then quicky wake my little brother up, I heard her saying: 迟到了,迟到了!
After that I continued with my sleep. The next time I woke up was around 6am I guess, cos I heard someone opening the door, and my brother walking into the room, talking to mummy. He say he saw no one downstairs, he school's really dark and school buses just left the school to fetch the students. Mummy was like laughing because she realized she saw the time wrongly! Lols.

No comments: