Thursday, August 5, 2010

Second last day

Today's the second last day of school. This sem was pretty stressful, but yay people!
We've made it (: there'll still be one more upcoming major exam. 3weeks to prepare for it, is it something to be happy or not?

For this sem, I want to say, although we're all rushing ourassignments and projects, i'm glad that I have a group of friends
who're always by my side (:

Of course my groupmates, we'd been through the pek-cek time together,and I appreciate all the laughers you guys brought to me.
I love you guys (: (Huijun, Mingxia, Soocheng, Nicole, Kaiqi).
Sorry if my anger management's not good enough, hahahas.
I think Yongjian might be right, 我开始进入更年期了!Ahhhhh!
Lols.

I'm also glad that I joined tennis, because I got to know lots of
wonderful people there (:
my act cute president, although I always bicker with you, but I still thank you
for all the help. My foreigner v.president, thank you for helping me in me radio
production project . My logistic, thanks too, having dinner can be fun too. Hahas.
Not forgetting my couple publication and treasurer, nice chatting with you guys!

And 2 person in particular , who never fail to make me laugh till
stomach cramp, Desmond and Ruisong. Big jokers. Tennis becomes really fun
and enjoying because of two of them. No matter how down I feel, their funny actions
always make me laugh like some mad woman, hahas.

And a group of nice tennis peeps: Sijia, Karmen, Wenjie and Fendee (:

No comments: