Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS!

Chritmas eve:
Went back to school for Video production project.
plus lunch date with Soocheng, Huijun and Mingxia at a Korean eatery near school.
(:






yay. :p
thank you HUIJUN for your present,
I like it a lot!
and it's now on my table, with little notes on it! (:

Before a mini-Christmas celebration at home in the evening,
I went BPP to meet up with TOH HUILING!
HUILENG AH HUILENG,
my best 7 years buddy, you really are. (:

A little bottle filled with memories and love.


so bad, you made me tear early in the morning! :p
Yes Huiling, me too,
I am missing the memories we shared in Pri and Sec school.
I guess you're really one true friend I would really want to hold on to.
Despite not seeing each other for some time,
we never fail to be still as close as before.
我的香菇头,
我也想念小三的时候到你家吃鱼片粥,
中学的时候和你share share 一把伞,
和你一起上学放学。
即使吵架之后还是能够很快的和好。
我们的默契和友情,不是几只小猫咪能够破坏的。
(:

No comments: