Wednesday, July 4, 2012

As usual, jog and fall.


I've got 4 mosquito bites on my face when I came home.

I should name my hotmail account jogandfall92.
SO SUAY CAN. this is definitely not the first time I jog and fell.
-.-
the other time was pretty serious, fell onto my chin, 
saw stars immediately, then scars for awhile.

Yesterday went jogging again after the sinful-sweet tooth meal,
and I fell AGAIN.
):
this time I fell onto my right shoulder,
 and I could feel myself rubbing-onto the concrete floor for a distance,
before there was enough friction to stop me.
Hurt my left shoulder, thigh, hips and a bit on the right elbow.
 thought I was okay, but still walked home immediately.

Then I felt so like vomitting afterwards,
and my sister realised my lips went pale.
Concussion? Hope not.
(then I've got the anything-could-happen-so-cherish-life thought coming to me again.)
haha.

and four mosquito bites I found on my face?
okay, that's not much of what I cared after the fall. HAHAH.
But HOW SUAY CAN I GET.



No comments: