Saturday, July 7, 2012

A birthday surprise!

Before the clock strikes twelve, 
I MANAGED TO SURPRISE THIS BIRTHDAY MOGU!
(: 
know her for 14 years, 
 and yet almost every year I can forgot her birthday.
:p
Oppps.

So this year, I PLANNED A SURPRISE FOR HER!
went over to her place and sang her a birthday song.
luckily I was still in time after my work. heheeee.

and i've got to say,
i think i've planned a successful trick!
hahaha!
i lied to her that i quarreled and slapped and sister,
needed someone to talk, so I asked her to meet me at her house bus stop.
(actually i was already standing-by @ her lift)

and you have no idea how worried she is (oh-my-sweet-friend!)
she ran likka fast right after the lift door open. 
I was behind her, laughing. hahaha!

SO YAY! SURPRISE! 



ohyes! and she got my our fav from hongkong!
ANPAN MAN! (:


No comments: