Thursday, August 27, 2009

Their super fun visit here

Yesterday Wanxin,Waikun,Bob and Desmond came over to my house.
hahas
to see the letters that i've kept long time ago.
bob had been playing with my brother's gundam and transformer,
eating and drinking, talking and 拍waikun的马屁.HAHAS.
AND WANXIN! Shouldn't have let her see my neoprint.lols
cos there was once all of us took a neoprint at bugis,
i brought it home and forgot to cut out and distribute to the rest.
then wanxin realise she dont have,
so she kept pestering me to take it out from my complex-album
hahahas.
.
To Glenda:
Hey glenda,when are you free?
cos wanxin is only free on weekends (except for the one week holiday in sept),
so Sanots can meet-up alr!
hahas. want have lunch/dinner together or go somewhere to sit down and chat?
or...(any fun things you can think of (: )
i lazy sms, too long, so let's discuss it here. ahahas.

No comments: