Friday, January 21, 2011

6 in ONE.

I just realise I still have some CCA Fiesta pictures in my camera, not posted yet. :p
They look super tall beside me!

Self-time!


three for one dollar. LOLS!


Dinner the other time with mummy, sister and boyfriend. ahas!
No doubt, i'm wrapping myself up like a rice-dumpling before I sleep every night.
I don't want more bites on me! ):

Weekend, out to get a new bed! (:
 
 Today's Con. language presentation.
We're the primary school kids! :p
















Then went JP with JUNYONG after we had lunch in school.

HAHAHA.
He looks super cute with Hello Kitty right! (:
and the doll.
i didn't know he likes this kind of soft toy,
HAHAHAHAH!
Actually the fact is, i forced him to take a picture with it. :p


















taadaa!
Good night people! (:

No comments: