Sunday, January 2, 2011

Library day.

Why can't I find the book I want?! ):
I was at National Library just now, hoping to find some books to help
me with my report.
The things I can find regarding the novel is really minimal,
so so sad.
Ate MAC for lunch, suddenly got that craving. :p
It's sinful though, but nevermind, do more work-out would help. haha!
And I just found out that Benjamin Soh Jun Yong is a super 洁癖 person!
LOLS!
there's quite a number of things he dislikes. :p

Then we went to Boonlay Library, wasted trip I should say.
Was feeling quite tired by the time we were heading towards the interchange.
Took some photos but were shaky.
Sorrrrrrry if you don't like taking pictures.
You looked pretty, hmm, how should I describe it.
):
Tell me if you don't like taking pictures okay?
Somehow I think you knew something was wrong?
and it's super sweet when you asked me to take one picture
and put it on your wallpaper.
BUT IT'S SUPER RETARDED TOO.
I want both faces of the wallpaper.
(:

No comments: