Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

Say goodbye to 2010,
all the sorrows and unhappiness should be brought away, as 2011 arrives.
And as I was saying just now.
I went to Raffles City cos I mistaken that VANS was there. ):
(I don't know how bad my hearing skills can get!)
And on the way there from MRT station,
I was still day-dreaming, thinking if I could accidentally meet you
since you will be around that area for the countdown.
Indeed, we met. (:
I'm super shocked and happy.
Truly amazing, I was about to go and get you a new year gift,
when I met you on the street randomly.
:p

& I want to thank HUILING AND JINGYI,
for helping me to check the location of the shop on the internet :p
without them, I think I can never get there! haha!

Thank you for coming just now,
just within an hour or so after 2011 arrived,
you did. (:

Some picture taken just now, with my cousin Xuanying. (:


It's not that we haven't pay our utilities bills! HAHA!
Mummy wanted to make it more romantic for my brother and his friends,
but maybe what you see now is pitch dark. :p

Trevis and my brother look really alike!
and they sound alike too.
Lovely new year gift! (:

No comments: