Monday, January 3, 2011

Random-ness.

Some pictures taken from my sister's camera.

Present from love! (:
was in the library with charsiew at that time, waiting for training to start.
training!
Coach's super cute, i think he went to Malaysia,
then got Joshua, Waiho, Airu and I a little gift.

Charsiew went put the Joshua's on Coach,
apparently coach didn't realise! :p
I forgot when was it.
But it was last week, when you accompanied me to the clinic. (:



Something even more random:
Was doing my work just now, and handphone was beside me all the time.
Then there was a sudden vibration from the phone, a text message delivered to me.
I stared at it and thought:
If the text message is from you,
(because the whole morning there wasn't any message from you)
which has little little possibility,
I'm gonna love you so much!
AND GUESS WHAT, IT WAS YOU! hahahah!

Okay, SUPER RETARDED AND RANDOM,
I know I know.

No comments: