Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Happy Chinese New Year!
hahas.
Posting the photos later , cos not much time now,
gotta go work soooooooon.
Susie got OFF today , i don't have ):
WHY?! lols.
.
Was suppose to report for work @ 10am today .
But when i reach the kiosk , there was no one -.-
Kelvin actually sent me a message about the change of my working time.
I DIN'T RECEIVE THEM!
hack , i was still chasing 188(bus) just now,worried that i'll be late for work-.-
I think there's seriously something wrong with my phone! ROAR
.
Chinese new year for this year is getting more and more quiet.
Most of the time stone-ing at home.
lols.
Went susie's house yesterday .
With Boontso and Desmond and Waikun.
eat and eat and eat. lols.
CNY IS ALL ABOUT EATING FOR ME. lols.

Thankyou : Huiling,Boontso,Glenda,Chongcheng,Waikun!

No comments: