Friday, January 30, 2009

New Year. Bro's birthday. Glenda's house, and I'M IN!

Morning Shift today(:
i want to thank HsiaoWei and Kelvin.
THANKYOU.
they helped me . hahas.
Wanxin called me just now.
early in the morning. hahas.
Just to ask which school i go.
I was posted to ngeeann poly : chinese studies
was not particularly happy when i saw th msg ,
maybe i have to find back my passion for chinese!
maybe the demoralising speech did discourage me alot.
AHHHHH!
okok , I CAN , I LOVE CHINESE .
It's past , present and FUTURE!
hahas.
SO,
Weewee go chinese media . yay.
at least got someone i know , there in the same school. hahas.
.
Taken in Susie's house. Third day of new year.

First Day of New Year.

COUSINS.

First day of New Year.
New year first day .

Huang Didi's Birthday.

Photo taken in Glenda's House.


No comments: