Saturday, January 24, 2009

Am I up to it?

Went Glenda's house (THURSDAY 21/1).
will publish the details and photo only after CNY (:
thursday : went popo's house to accompany popo (:
hahas. mummy and maid was cleaning the house.

Friday: went JP with Susie to shop for didi's birthday present.
i bought a watch and VCD for him. hahas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Saturday (today) :
today was quite rush.
rushed from home to IMM for work.
Mummy and didi went IMM with me to buy some clothings.
FOUR hours of work.
i met a new colleague - Affah.
A cute malay guy indeed! hahas.
then there was something which made Hsiao wei had High Morale.
Then went popo's house for Reunion dinner.
Something made me SOOOOOO DAMN ANGRY TODAY .
And i'm starting to doubt my CHOICES again.
I'm damn freaking ANGRY .
So the story goes like this :
It's very normal for ur relative now to ask u about your O's result , right?
Okays , of course, alot of them ask me too , TODAY , JUST NOW.
it's nothing , nothing to be angry about .
It's only when one of my EDUCATED UNCLE ask me where i put for my 1st choice.
"CHINESE STUDIES "(Smiling to him)
"So u want to be a chinese teacher next time?"
"YES" i said.
then he started testing me some chinese"SHI" (hanyupinyin)
which were hung on the wall .
He ask me about the meaning of it ,
OF COURSE , I dont know.
cos it's quite CHIM.
then he's like kept SUANING ME.
he kept saying things that made me REGRET.
he says chinese aint so easy for me ,
my chinese are SO BAD and it's like WHY I CHOOSE CHINESE .
He said if i choose chinese course i will not be able to make it,
cos my chinese simply sucks.and wadever wadever ,
kept repeating only TOP (dont know how many %) can go UNI.
SO UNCLE,ARE U TRYING TO SAY THAT I CANNOT MAKE IT?!
HEY,I WILL WORK HARD FOR IT , AND I MEAN IT .
I WILL. I WILL . I WILL . I WILL . CAN?!?!?!
I freaking pissed off by him!
I know his chinese STANDARD VERY HIGH .,
and hello , i have not even start my classes for ChineseStudies OK?
HE IS JUST DEMORALISING ME.
so what if my chinese is not good enough ,
DOES EVERYONE BORN OUT TO BE SMART?!
i admit that i'm not smart , but i'm willing to work hard for it.
I cried when tht uncle talk until half (halfway to finishing his demoralising speech)
i couldn't help , but starting to feel scared .
should i have chose JC ? should i have chose something like EASY.
OH PLEASE , Nothing's easy , i'll still have to learn from scratch RIGHT?
i hid in jiujiu's toilet and cried.
I dont know why , i just feel like crying ,
feeling sad & scared.
After awhile PAPA came knocking the toilet door.
He asked me not to cry and he said i believe i can do it, if i have th interest in chinese.
He said he will be my backup and support me . TYTYTYTYTY!
PAPA , I LOVE U!
wadever for now ,i'll continue to enjoy my holiday before school starts.
still dont know where i will go .lols.
but i'll work very hard if i go chinese studies, I PROMISE.

No comments: