Monday, January 12, 2009

My results & these lovely people.

YES.
I've got back my results.
and...
I'M HAPPY WITH IT !
hahahahahahahas.
I can't tell th results here.
it's a TOP secret. LOLS.
I'M SO DAMN HAPPY!!!
at least i met my target.
My hard work got paid off.
Initially Mdm Pamela said there's failures for english.
and i was like -.-
feel like crying , cos i might be one of them.
but , fortunately&luckily , i passed (:
got the result slip from Ms Hong ,
she smiled.
I looked.
I saw the alphabets...
7 alphabets.
SHERLYSEET! was the first junior rushing to me and ask about my results.
I LOVE HER. ty girl, for feeling proud of me .
hahahas.
she can de well too (:
HUGS represents HAPPINESS.
She's a damn nice junior (:
DEXTER! came too .
hahas. th bouncy bouncy hair. hahahas.
MIANWOON!&MANDY! dont be sad about ur results.
Continue to work hard!
GLENDA! , sorry, din't go VIVO with you guys.
We'll meet up again (:
Went JP .
photos update later.
After that went WESTMALL
Went eat SUSHI.
HAHAS.
Mummy , Didi , Jiejie, Darryl.
very nice , celebrate (:
TY(:
SPECIAL THANKS:
MdmWU! Thanks for being such a humorous and Caring teacher!
TYTY! you've help me to score in my E&A Mathematics!
MsGAN&MsHONG&MrKAN! Chemistry&Physics class was fun !
And becos it's interesting , it'd helped me to do well (:
MsTANPeiru! You're such a sweet chinese teacher ! TY.
MsOOI&MrKAMARUL! Biology is so interesting when taught by YOU(:
MdmPAMELA! You're a teacher with lots of patience.TY too (:
MrLEE&MdmTAN! ty for your teachings .
XUJIAN! TY TOO! you helped me in maths , taught with patience ,
gave me tuition for free , i appreciate it alot!
JUSTEDU-E&Amaths Teacher! Hahas, my amaths improved tremendously
after attending the class(: The teacher is damn good.
RISKAL!TY FOR sharing your knowledge and teaching my sciences.

No comments: