Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PACKED!

I led a meaningful day today!
HAHAS.

I thought that today's meeting was rather well-organized,
sticking to the agenda, and the meeting went on smoothly with little time wasted (:
After that I went home waiting for Ms Susie Ho to end her bowling training,
I'M NOT LATE okay ,Wanxin&Susie,
I'm just not early. LOL!

SusieHo and I met up with Wanxin at West Mall,
had our dinner then we went Coffee Bean.
We chatted for hours, OHMY. SO FUN. Hahahas.

I was so bored just now at home, waiting for Susie,
I started this hobby of mine again. Haha.

"You and Me", just one of the few sentences:

(Taking one step)
at a
(time working hand-in-hand)
(1-2-3-4)
("I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S THE NEXT SENTENCE.")

Susie, Wanxin and I.


Susie trying to imagine the frying pan as a tennis racket -.-
Weird people do weird things. lol.
I was still waiting for you to come and piece up the heart with me.
I was wrong.

No comments: