Friday, March 26, 2010

With JOY @ 313

(I'm the Hand dryer and she's the Soap dispenser, it so happened that we stand at that position. LOL.)

WEDNESDAY:
Desmond accompanied me back to school to give the coach payment form,
then both us us went hiding in the library, cos the weather out there was toooo hot.
We watched Handsome Suit, hmm, quite a nice movie.
Then after having lunch at West Mall,
i went to orchard to meet my aunt to shop for long sleeve clothing for the trip!
After that i met up with Jingyi at Somerset, continue hunting for a pullover.
hahas.
both of us was laughing like mad when Jingyi started 'bad-mouthing' about the guy
sleeping on MRT, with his mouth wide open and landing his head on other people's shoulder.
SO BAD RIGHT. HAHA.

Yesterday I went out with Fiona and Dawn (:
We had some plans initially,
but sweet them,
they accompanied me back to school after shopping some time at Parkway Parade.
hehes.
Sorry 501 and airen, yesterday i didn't talk much,
was rather lethargic, don't know why,
maybe because of my medicine and lack of sleep. Hehe.
But i had fun with you guys!

No comments: