Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AWESOME Dinner date with AWESOME Friends!

Few of us went to NGEE ANN CITY for KICHI KICHI!
hahahas.
SUPER BLOATED NOW!
But I had fun today! (:
Not only a super contented stomach, but also a super contented heart.

Today's also the last day of contemporary class.
Took some pictures with 石老师 !

Soocheng's pretty today! Feminine!
with 石老师 (:
She's really one of the most caring teacher I've ever met. (:



weizhong, soocheng and I.
dinneeeeer.
I think i've got phobia of steamboat already.
feel like vomiting just now on the way home.
Poor Mingxia, got to be very careful with what she says.
Nothing related to food and eat, if not I will have the FEEL to vomit again.
HAHAHA!
The funniest part was,
the last thing she said something like:
好了,不要再讲吃的了。
After which, she was like, WHOOOOPS.
"吃" made me felt like vomiting again. HAHAS!
:p












caught Lingli whispering on camera! ahahaha.
交杯‘肉’ ?! haha!


heavenly, cheese tofu.
But it don't look really appetizing to me right now. ):

That's all for the day!
Thank you friends for the wonderful dinner date! (:

ANDDD.
So happy you like it! (:
Love you too. HAHA!
by the way, I cannot decode your title, what's that huh?!

No comments: