Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Second Monthsary, love.

Last presentation for this semester just ended!
By right I should be feeling happy now,
but don't know why I'm feeling kinda low on my way back,
even till now.
Ah, i know maybe I am a little disappointed with myself.
But it's okay! Please cheer up please!
(:

And, Thank you mummy!
Seriously, what's most important is I've got to know
(I mean I knew it all along),
i have awesome awesome parents.
Mummy woke up early for me to prepare the curry for my presentation,
like totally, i felt the love from her!
I'm not exaggerating over here you know. HAHA!
She was kinda worried if the taste of the vegetarian curry wasn't nice,
standing by the curry, stirring and stirring. (:
And of course, my dad too.
If he didn't sent me to school today,
I would have lots of trouble bringing all those cups of curry to school.
Don't know why suddenly so emotional, LOLS!
Maybe because I'm going to China soon,
leaving family for 4.5 months, and I'm starting to appreciate more of what
they have done for me.
SEE LA, people like me all one-kind, always so last minute. HAHA!

TODAY
IS
THE
SECOND MONTHSARY FOR ME AND BOYFRIEND!
Hahaaaa! Seriously time really flies like an aeroplane!
(lousy metaphor)
This super awesome boy never failed to fill me with love.
He's always caring for me,
giving in to my nonsense, like tucking in his shirt walking around like a nerdy. :p
The message from him today was really really heart-warming. (:
JUNYONG AH, (the word followed by 'goodnight' every night)!

No comments: