Thursday, February 17, 2011

Last training before I leave for China.

It's been so long since I last went for training.
hahas.
with tennis friends around,
it's forever so awesome!
I guess today will be the last training I'm attending before I leave for China.
Will definitely miss Coach Dudley and my group of lovely Tennis peeps!

I guess we're all lucky to have got Mr Dudley Stewart as our Coach!
He's definitely one funny and interesting coach of ours.
(:
This super sweet Coach of mine got me a big pie for my birthday,
chipped in my birthday gift,
and got me a scarf from Malaysia.
Of course, most important of all,
he taught me tennis skills! haha!
I WILL MISS COACH CALLING ME WALA WALA!!!

Seriously, 2 years like phhhhew, flew off so fast.
Remember the first time I went for tennis training,
I was still trying to spot for handsome guys around.
:p
Then by the end of year1,
I was appointed the secretary.
Got a chance to work with my awesome committees,
got closer with everyone,
making me super looking forward to every trainings.
(:
Then started joining seniors for dinner after trainings at the market,
the tau-huays and conversations,
I really love it.

So, as usual, dinner after our training. hahas.
Here,
gotta really Thank these few people.

Joshua, apart from being our best president, and my listening ear,
I want to thank you for the tennis one-to-one coaching.
I always feel good hitting tennis balls with you,
cos you're constantly giving me advises and encouraging me,
YOU'RE AWESOME. (:

Next is Wenjie,
too, giving me advices when we're playing tennis.
I've definitely learnt some skills from you!

And Walter,
thank you for the patience in teaching my serve!
looks so wrong.






6years and 2 months right, Charsiew?
hahas.
like so fast huh,
We got to know each other during Secondary One,
and you're really one of the nicest guy I've ever met.
Forever bullied by others just simply because you're too nice. (:









Super hate to say that CNY 2011 is ending soon! ):

No comments: